Web design can cost an arm and a leg! Luckily, a savvy small business can create a unique online store for less, like the site above, EricaWheelerLMT.com. Contact Brimming Design to build an inexpensive WordPress store in less than two weeks!
WordPress stores are a cost-effective and flexible option offering countless add-on features at no charge, including search engine optimization.
Brimming Design’s client, BakerCreations, is a new company with limited startup funds. They require an inexpensive and self-maintained solution. WordPress and WooCommerce offered the all the required features but added no monthly fees to the project. The total cost for site and store creation was under $1500. Check out our website package priced at $1200. The end result is a beautiful site with a blog, a store with 10 products, and basic SEO. Our customer provided the blog articles and products for photography. Brimming Design included product photo editing and 2 hours of training time in WordPress. Most importantly, after this initial setup, the company will only be billed for domain renewal and hosting, and credit card processing fees.
Cost-Effective WordPress Store Building Tools
Our chosen suppliers for this project, from template to hosting, are listed below. If you are loaded with free-time and handy with a computer, you can set this up yourself. If not, choose Brimming Design as your creative department to allow you to get more for less!
- Domain name cost of $15/year
- A Reasonably Priced Host with free secure site: SiteGround ($48/year)
- A Free WordPress store template: Layers
- Free Plug-ins for SEO, Business Profile, Jetpack, MailChimp, WooCommerce
- Site Features: Home page, online store (inventory, shopping cart, checkout and customer account), plus blog and about pages.
- Payment solutions: Our customer is choosing between Stripe and Paypal, who each charge a little less than 3% of sales to process credit card payments.
- A variety of stock and free images (from morguefile.com).
- Brimming Design time: priceless!
- Timeline: Start-to-finish took about 4 weeks, one week to build, two weeks hold while client gathered content, and a few days to edit.
- We don’t hold your site hostage. All logins provided to customer, and recurring payments put our clients account.
Our goal is effective and clear communication of your message. Our customer is very pleased, and the site can grow with his project as he launches it in the coming months. If he encounters a feature he does not want to edit himself, we are only a phone call away, his on-call creative department. Can we help you?